Tuesday 6 March 2012

Introduction

" Mama,  what's it like falling in love? " My 14 year old daughter, Al-Zain asked. 


" Ee khalty Fay, entay ou ume shloun kntaw t3arfoun ba3ath? " Jouri's 14 year old daughter, Jawa asked. 


" Shloun 3araftaw mnu taboun tizawjoun?" Al-Zain asked. 


" Enshallah laman tkbroun shway ngoulkum." Jouri, my bestfriend said. 


"Laaaaaaaaaa Mama tell us now! Shkthr tabouna nkbar? E7na 14 mu yahal , we're mature enough." Jawa protested. 


I laughed and looked at Jouri, I can't believe how blessed we are to have such an amazing family , and have the most beautiful daughters in the whole world. I can't believe how we both got so lucky and married the one we loved. 


"Ha Jouri, shtgouleen? " I took a small sip of tea. 


"Yala ba3d, khan gouluhum gabel la 7anat'hum tzeed." Jouri said as she placed her hand on her head and shook it in a tisk tisk way. 


The girls huddled down on the floor and looked up at us with enthusiasm and excitement in their eyes. 




And this is where it all began ......

No comments:

Post a Comment